General Electric Diesel Locomotives

GEd 25-ton No. 2 was built in 1951 for the New York and Pennsylvania Paper Company for use on the 36” gauge railroad inside its plant in Johnsonburg, PA. Later purchased by John Uher and modified to standard gauge, the engine ran on John’s private Coshocton, Otsego and Eastern Railroad. While only 175 horsepower, No. 2 is frequently used to move much larger engines around the AoSR site.

Click for a look inside the cab.